1. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
3. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part,
10. but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.
11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
12. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Chaz Edgar Stone
May 26, 1981 - January 18, 2023
Way too young and so many dreams and plans ahead. Unfortunately, with heavy hearts, we are saddened to share that Chaz of Ault, CO, passed away after his strong, over two year fight with cancer. Chaz was born in Aurora, CO to Kathy and (Late) Steve Stone. He was showered and loved by his grandparents and aunts all through his years of life. He was a very hard worker and dedicated employee to Monarch plumbing, Greeley for over 20 years and then switched careers to the Dairy farms and then finally finding his dream job and was going to continue to get his certificates in Welding.
Chaz was a guy that did his own thing. If he wanted something he was going to find a way to get It. Chaz was a very sociable and loveable man. In 2000, Chaz moved back to Ault and helped take care of his late grandmother, Helen. In 2014, he met the woman of his dreams unexpectedly, and instantly became a dad of 2 beautiful children. He married Michelle on June 20, 2015. This was absolutely one of the very best days in his life. He loved his children so much and was so proud to be the father of Johnny and Justeen. Chaz has rejoiced in his sobriety since 2016. Recently his mom moved back to Colorado to be by his side. He was surrounded by unconditional love from his family and friends.
What a fast, crazy, and adventurous life Mr. Chaz Stone lived!
Chaz will be deeply missed by all those around him. He is survived by his beloved DREAM COME TRUE Wife Michelle, and his Children Justeen, 17, and Johnny, 22. Mother, Kathy Stone. Grandfather In law Leon Speckels, Grandmother Jean Hauptman, Grandparents; Dick and Phyliss his brothers Kevin and Kelly Stone, Jeff knoll and Sister Tiffany Regan. The Pratt - Himschoot, Romero - Ramirez, Knoll - Kimbrough Gordy/Anderson, and Becks families and many beloved friends. The knowledge, patience, compassion, love, and the sense of humor that he had is truly going to be missed!
Chaz knows Jesus Christ as his savior, and he said he will wait for us in eternity.
“Our love will always be eternity.”
Michelle & Chaz
What Cancer Cannot Do
Cancer is so limited…
It cannot cripple love,
It cannot shatter hope,
It cannot corrode faith,
It cannot eat away peace,
It cannot destroy confidence,
It cannot kill friendship,
It cannot shut out memories,
It cannot silence courage,
It cannot invade the soul,
It cannot reduce eternal life,
It cannot quench the spirit,
It cannot lessen the power.
Of the resurrection.
My work is Done.
When I am gone, release me, let me go.
I have fulfilled my duty here; you all know.
You MUST NOT tie yourself to me with tears, Be thankful for our many beautiful years. I gave you my love: you can only guess.